At just 3 pounds, the LG Gram is a spectacular yet portable PC. The Gram communicates its biggest selling points — lightness and longevity — so effectively that it outshines some persisting minor problems. Those include a keyboard layout that can be difficult to adjust to.
This new model for 2021 is mostly a spec update, not a design overhaul compared to the 2020 version. But it’s a good update, at that. Additionally, this model’s faster 4,266MHz LPDDR4X RAM, of which it has 16GB, likely plays a role in that speed boost.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-1165G7 (quad-core, 2.8GHz base clock, 4.7GHz boost clock)
- RAM: 16GB onboard
- Storage: 1TB NVMe M.2 2280 SSD
- Graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Display: 17-inch 2560 x 1600 non-touch 16:10 aspect ratio IPS display
- Ports: one USB-C Thunderbolt 4 with DisplayPort and Power Delivery, one USB-C 4.0 Gen 3, one 3.5mm headphone / microphone combo jack, one microSD card reader, one HDMI, two USB Type-A 3.2 Gen 2 ports
- Camera: 720p webcam
- Biometrics: fingerprint reader in power button
- Battery: 80Wh
- Weight: 2.98 pounds (1.35kg)
- Dimensions: 14.97 x 10.24 x 0.70 inches (380 x 260 x 17.78mm)
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1